product course - 1 day course
This 1-day course will take you through the setting up your company in TAS Books 1 and how to run the software to ensure that you utilise the package to its full potential.
Candidates should be comfortable using a computer, mouse and keyboard. It is not a requirement to have book-keeping experience although it would be an advantage.
- Creating Your Company: How to create a company and the settings to best suit your company
- Customers and Suppliers: How to create and maintain customers and suppliers
- Processing Invoices: Entering supplier invoices and keeping track
- Sales Invoices: Entering products and sales orders
- Receipts and Payments: Paying suppliers and receiving payments from customers
- Bank Accounts: Creating bank accounts and processing cash receipts and payments
- Reporting: Using the reports to keep track of all your transactions
- After this course the user will be able to run their accountancy software quickly and efficiently getting the most from the software.
- Increased confidence to use FirstBooks software to it’s full potential.
- The user will be able to generate various reports for both the Financial Controller and the Accountant
- The user will be proficient in the use of FirstBooks.
- Opportunity to gain official certification from the only official Sage training centre in Ireland.
- Sage is a FÁS approved training centre and the company may be eligible for a refund.
- Reduced amount of paperwork and time spent on the operation of the company accounts.
Price - €275 + VAT