your customers at your fingertips
ACT! is customer relationship management software that can help your business keep in touch with the people who really count - your customers. It centralises all of your customer information so you can manage and maintain it the way you want to.
ACT! can be used straight out of the box or customised to suit your individual business needs. The program also integrates with everyday tools like Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and TASBooks.
For more information on ACT! or to purchase call us on 1890 946 881, option 4, option 1 and speak to our Product Advice Team
about the software
Make Contact - The customer dashboard feature in ACT! puts all of your contacts and appointments at your fingertips. You can schedule appointments, phone calls, meetings and prioritise your to-do list.
Sales and marketing opportunities - Because ACT! centralises important customer information, you can spot potential sales opportunities and plan specific marketing campaigns.
Forecasting - ACT! can help you to spot where your sales are coming from, enabling you to simplify your business planning and forecasting.
Customer communication - You can view all previous customer communications. Send and track emails, letters and calls to and from your customers.
Build customer relationships - ACT! automatically tracks all communication with your customers including mail shots, letters and meetings. This ensures a professional interface with your customers and lays the foundation for a long term relationship and potentially additional sales.
Target new Prospects - You can easily analyse historical sales trends through the reporting functionality in the program. This helps you understand the profile of your best customers.
ACTlink to TASBooks - ACT! integrates with your TASBooks accounts software. It enables you to update both your business contacts and customers accounts at the same time.
ACT! Link for Pocket PC/Palm - If you're constantly on the move, this link keeps you updated and on top of your schedule with ease.
Please note that these are the shortened system requirements for quick reference.
- An IBM® compatible computer with a 1.8 GHz (or equivalent processor); 1GB RAM
- 1GB of free hard disk space
- 32 Bit versions of Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008
- 64 Bit versions of Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- Network users only: 1Gbps network cards and switches with Microsoft Windows networking
- Works with Microsoft Office 2002/XP and all later Editions
- Please ensure that the latest Microsoft updates are installed
- Performance will be improved with higher specification computers and networks
- Please note it is not possible to run multiple copies of this product on a single computer
- Concurrent User Limits: Windows XP Home and Vista Home Basic 5 users, Windows XP Professional and Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Enterprise or Ultimate 10 users
In a networked environment, ACT! has a maximum of 10 users. If you require more users you'll need to buy ACT!.